Life is never flat, try the best of yours and you will get the best result. Never give up!

Tuesday 16 July 2013

“Give a speech as a son in Golden Wedding Anniversary”

Good Morning Everybody
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com
First of all I would like to say many thanks to the Almighty God who has given us a nice day and healthy life, so we can present here in this beautiful place. Today is the Golden Wedding Anniversary of my parents. This day will be the historical day for them and for us that will be a proof that the power of love always stay with the couple who can understand and respect their couple.
Ladies and gentlemen and My Beloved Parents

I know that fifty years is not a short time. There are many experiences that you had passed. Sadness,
happiness, love and emotion had color your life. And that make you seem stronger and better every day. Maybe you still remember the first time you met each other, falling in love than became a couple and then you have a little angel in your family and it is me. Of course it will be a nice story in your life but that could not be happen if there is not any respection or understanding from your couple.
We know that problem and human life always walk together and we cannot separate it. Sometimes the problem is greater and make the people shock and out of the rule, moreover if it’s about the feeling. But the greatest people like you, my parents, you can solve the problem and make it a chance to prepare yourself for the brightness future.
Ladies and Gentlemen
Sometimes I ask myself, what is the secret that my parents use to stand their relationship for fifty years? Even though they sometimes fight or have a problem, but they still look happy and romantic. Many couple will have a bad future with their couple in their golden anniversary, sometimes the couple get trouble in understand and respect each other, sometimes they forget to be a romantic couple because they think it is not their time to do like that. But they are wrong because that is the key to keep the longest relationship.
My beloved parents, you always teach me to be a good person, my beloved parents, they never find any way to make me sad, they always try to cheer me up, although I never stop to make them sad, angry or make them cry, but they always love me so much and I will remembering their word that never forget to the experience because experience is the best teacher.
Ladies and Gentlemen
In this nice time, the golden wedding anniversary of my parents, I really hope that my parents will keep their romantic relationship until the end of their life and love will be fulfill the all space in our future. And I hope the God will give us a healthy life so we can attend the next anniversary of their wedding.
I think that is all, thank you very much and good morning

Related Post



No comments:

Post a Comment