Life is never flat, try the best of yours and you will get the best result. Never give up!

Tuesday 27 March 2018

Day 1: Better Late Than Never

Me and the water flows.
I stumbled to one of my friends' post on the Facebook group challenging the member to write for 30 days in a blog. I wandered around and found out that this blog still exists after being abundant for ages. I used this blog to culminate the ideas related to my daily routines as the university student a few years ago. As I was growing busy with works and activities as a tutor in one institution, I hardly wrote anything in this blog. Since I confessed myself as the moody writer that could only post my writing if I feel good at that writing, I could not have enough time to post my activities here.

The hardest thing to keep going in writing activity is the consistency and persistence. If there is no trigger or manipulator of my feeling to embrace the words into sentences, I could not start to write any stories or piece of essay. There are many things to share from my long vacant writing in this blog. I cannot reassure to make a good writing, somehow I intend to explore the story behind my life and the experience that I have learned so far from bumping around new environment never imagined in my life.

Since graduating from the undergraduate degree at Makassar, continuing my master degree, working at English Institution, travelling to Bali, teaching in Kampung Inggris, Having fun in Sumatera, and now enjoying Geraldton in the north part of Western Australia, I feel many different nuance and situation leading to various perspectives.

Maybe this is going to be a more personal journal, but I will try to take everything as a learning process that can be put as the lesson and memory for the future son or grandchild of mine. Maybe this is will be too late to tell the continue, but it is better late than never.

Related Post



No comments:

Post a Comment